JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  tata sky base pack price icrease from 9 march
Saturday 05-March-2016, 20:11,
tata sky base pack price icrease from 9 march
dhamaal mix_270 1530 2970
dhamaal cricket 300 1700 3300
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Shaktyanand for this post:
amatan, Mr.Kumarbhai
Saturday 05-March-2016, 21:11,
RE: tata sky base pack price icrease from 9 march
No surprise for me and waiting for this price hike after many channels additions... we common viewers ha sto suffer .. We rural subscribers dont want any new channels and was happy but ..... even cant change the operators bcoz poor people have already invested their a little saved earnings to get few entertainment ....
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-March-2016, 09:13,
I guess before 14 th March i.e. start of T20 World Cup we may see exclusive addition of Star Sports Regional HD channels on Tata Sky. I guess Star won't get more appropriate time to launch these channels
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-March-2016, 09:57,
(Saturday 05-March-2016, 21:11)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: No surprise for me and waiting for this price hike after many channels additions... we common viewers ha sto suffer .. We rural subscribers dont want any new channels and was happy but ..... even cant change the operators bcoz poor people have already invested their a little saved earnings to get few entertainment ....

Most of the viewers whether North or South they watch only certain channels rest aren't needed. If they dare to give those channels even at Rs.5 per channel we will save lots of money.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Sunday 06-March-2016, 10:06,
Exactly.... I am trying to minimize the pack price for me and for another guy who is having TS SD connection .. now he have a annual pack for 50% price.. once it expire then will try to renew with same pack as i find a option for renewal in My Tatasky page but cant say it will be there till aug when existing pack expire...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Sunday 06-March-2016, 10:41,
(Sunday 06-March-2016, 10:06)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Exactly.... I am trying to minimize the pack price for me and for another guy who is having TS SD connection .. now he have a annual pack for 50% price.. once it expire then will try to renew with same pack as i find a option for renewal in My Tatasky page but cant say it will be there till aug when existing pack expire...

U will get a call before the pack is due for renewal from Tata Sky itself
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-March-2016, 10:43,
I want maximum SD and HD chs from all genres. To keep prices under control they can 100's of carriage fee chs
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 06-March-2016, 11:14,
(Sunday 06-March-2016, 10:43)aumnamonarayana Wrote: I want maximum SD and HD chs from all genres. To keep prices under control they can 100's of carriage fee chs

All channels are charged with Carriage fees I think. Due to some nexus between these DTH operators all increase the charge for no reason for us. DD Free Dish charges the channels through open E Auction and ends up with some crores from them. If that is the case how in the world is Tata Sky or other dth going to give show them without carriage fees?

They want to mint money as much they can.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-March-2016, 17:49,
17:16 The Price Hike of All Monthly Base Packs, Add on & Regional Packs (except My 99).
sumitp
17:17 supreum sports kid new price
Neeraj Kumar
17:19 The Supreme Sports Kids package will cost you Rs. 380/- per month.
sumitp
17:19 some base pack change name
Neeraj Kumar
17:20 The Dhoom package current price Rs. 179/- new price Rs. 189/-.
Neeraj Kumar
17:20 *per month.
Neeraj Kumar
17:21 The Dhamaal Mix current price Rs. 250/- new price Rs. 270/- per month.
Neeraj Kumar
17:24 The Dhamaal Kids (Renamed version of the Supreme Kids) current price Rs. 305/- new price Rs. 330/- per month

Attached Files
.htm  chatSummary_2016-03-07-2.htm (Size: 930 bytes / Downloads: 18)
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-March-2016, 17:50,
7:27 The Supreme Sports current price Rs. 315/- new price Rs. 340/- per month.
Neeraj Kumar
17:28 The Supreme Sports Kids package current price Rs. 355/- new price Rs. 380/- per month.
Neeraj Kumar
17:28 The Metro package current price Rs. 395/- new price Rs. 420/- per month.
Neeraj Kumar
17:29 The Grand Sports package current price Rs. 485/- new price Rs. 510/- per month.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: Naaptol Bangla , marathi & Kannada channel will be available all base pack Thakur 5 133 Wednesday 03-August-2016, 13:37
Last Post: Thakur
  Breaking News: Tata sky will launch new base pack on 24th November Nilu334 3 669 Saturday 19-December-2015, 12:04
Last Post: Nilu334
  DH Exclusive: Tatasky Hiked South Base pack prices. dayag 5 703 Thursday 26-February-2015, 10:09
Last Post: Music Fan
  Update: Tata Sky Increase Price of Metro Pack HMinfo.in 0 722 Friday 15-November-2013, 13:51
Last Post: HMinfo.in