JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tatasky hd all hd channels pictures
Monday 12-December-2011, 12:15,
RE: tatasky hd all hd channels pictures
operating system ??? you are using usb tuner ? i have iball tuner taken last week for 1250rs ...which one you have and whats the cost ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 12-December-2011, 12:16,
what is that tuner Tv tuner?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 12-December-2011, 12:19,
(Monday 12-December-2011, 12:15)MJ786 Wrote: operating system ??? you are using usb tuner ? i have iball tuner taken last week for 1250rs ...which one you have and whats the cost ?

Yes mjbhai,i am using same iball claro tuner card.
for me it came for 1200 indian rupees as my friend is having shop.still 1250 is not bad rate for you.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 12-December-2011, 12:21,
(Monday 12-December-2011, 12:16)Beghawat Wrote: what is that tuner Tv tuner?

this is usb tuner which you can connect to laptops also,the best one it works like internal tv tuner,you can listen to FM,watch cable tv,terrestial, and dvd, stb also.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jonnyHD for this post:
Beghawat
Monday 12-December-2011, 12:29,
(Monday 12-December-2011, 12:21)jonnyHD Wrote:
(Monday 12-December-2011, 12:16)Beghawat Wrote: what is that tuner Tv tuner?

this is usb tuner which you can connect to laptops also,the best one it works like internal tv tuner,you can listen to FM,watch cable tv,terrestial, and dvd, stb also.

how is the recording?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Pictures of UI and Settings from Tatasky Transfer+HD STB... Mr.Kumarbhai 5 637 Friday 20-November-2015, 21:31
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  DH Exclusive: Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ... Mr.Kumarbhai 20 1,666 Friday 20-November-2015, 18:57
Last Post: aumnamonarayana