JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tatasky sucks getting worse
Tuesday 22-November-2011, 18:29,
tatasky sucks getting worse
tatasky is now realliy get more and more worse they are not adding good channels but just increasing rate and packages.also they remove utv world movies which was good than this movies now which is also not given in hd.shame tatasky for not fitting in dth industry and did not expect that they should also keep upto expectations
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 22-November-2011, 21:54,
RE: tatasky sucks getting worse
I am shocked to see that you still have some hope on the long dead Tatasky.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-November-2011, 22:14,
lol why are u still wasting time on this dth? take ddd+ and enjoy like me.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-November-2011, 22:17,
good one bikun,tatask is really getting worse and they have increased the installation rate also.they are showing that installation is like setting up new satellite at home or what
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 22-November-2011, 23:51,
well what do u want that tata sky should give all things free, it is bcoz of this attitude that already hardware quality in dth is down today.tata sky is not getting worse infact they are trying to add all popular channels despite the space crunch that they r facing
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 09:54,
(Tuesday 22-November-2011, 23:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: well what do u want that tata sky should give all things free, it is bcoz of this attitude that already hardware quality in dth is down today.tata sky is not getting worse infact they are trying to add all popular channels despite the space crunch that they r facing

what popular channels they are adding,do not give wrong informations and fool others.hardware quality of tatasky box is also not good,it was getting heated too much so had to change it within 1month,i do not know about other dth hardware quality and do not care also.i want tatasky to maintain quality and add good quality chanels but they are doing nothing in both.just adding crappy news channels and earning lot of money for carriage fee,greedy bunch
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 11:26,
well regarding hardware quality,tata sky still has the best hardware quality among all

if u r talking about quality read this article by me

well honestly people should pay dth companies properly, i have seen people wanting all things at cheap cost which is really not right. if u keep on insisting dth companies to provide all things cheap then quality of hardware/stb and service will suffer. already we have cheap quality stb's which are provided by dth companies to keep price low, plz i request customers/members, not to tell them to further reduce price as then u will bear the after effects of reduced quality.
customers should undertstand that in india pricing is lowest, even low than pakistan or bangladesh, dth companies earn very little money per month per subscriber and to make a customer join their family, costs are very high, remember there are so many costs like dish, lnb, salary to service personnel, stb involved when a customer buys a dth connection but dth companies subsidise and charge u only alittle and that is why each dth company prefers that a customer should stay with them for long term so that first the pending costs are recovered and then little profit is achieved. there are so so so many costs involved in running a dth company, leasing transponders, running a uplinking centre , giving salary to employees, giving share of selling equipment to dealers, hiring contracted service team for pan india and paying them, paying channels their share and many other costs, so plz always support paying for good quality equipment which will run for long time and u will not face trouble and this can only happen if u tell dth companies that we are ready to pay more for quality. whats the use of paying less, when in rteturn u will get bad quality stb's ,lnb's and service . support quality!

regarding channel additions each operator adds some channels to gain carriage fee and there is nothing wrong in it but if u see tata sky has added popular channels like movies now, utv stars sony mix gemini movies,ptc chak de, tranga music for customers which were lot in demand
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 12:46,
article Big Grin which newspaper it came?if it has come in some newspaper then please tell i will distribute it more
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 12:49,
if u are hinting that tataasky was maintaining standard quality then why did they reduced prices etc about an year ago? even they felt like cheating its subscribers?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 13:00,
(Wednesday 23-November-2011, 11:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote: well regarding hardware quality,tata sky still has the best hardware quality among all

if u r talking about quality read this article by me

well honestly people should pay dth companies properly, i have seen people wanting all things at cheap cost which is really not right. if u keep on insisting dth companies to provide all things cheap then quality of hardware/stb and service will suffer. already we have cheap quality stb's which are provided by dth companies to keep price low, plz i request customers/members, not to tell them to further reduce price as then u will bear the after effects of reduced quality.
customers should undertstand that in india pricing is lowest, even low than pakistan or bangladesh, dth companies earn very little money per month per subscriber and to make a customer join their family, costs are very high, remember there are so many costs like dish, lnb, salary to service personnel, stb involved when a customer buys a dth connection but dth companies subsidise and charge u only alittle and that is why each dth company prefers that a customer should stay with them for long term so that first the pending costs are recovered and then little profit is achieved. there are so so so many costs involved in running a dth company, leasing transponders, running a uplinking centre , giving salary to employees, giving share of selling equipment to dealers, hiring contracted service team for pan india and paying them, paying channels their share and many other costs, so plz always support paying for good quality equipment which will run for long time and u will not face trouble and this can only happen if u tell dth companies that we are ready to pay more for quality. whats the use of paying less, when in rteturn u will get bad quality stb's ,lnb's and service . support quality!

regarding channel additions each operator adds some channels to gain carriage fee and there is nothing wrong in it but if u see tata sky has added popular channels like movies now, utv stars sony mix gemini movies,ptc chak de, tranga music for customers which were lot in demand

what do you mean by telling we should pay dth companies properly? do you think we all are not paying and only you alone paying for it.who cares about the behind activities,who told them to come into services if they wanted to be just greedy.their stb also also not flawless.do not tell all stories supporting it.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »