JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tatasky sucks getting worse
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 13:47,
RE: tatasky sucks getting worse
i am not planting stories, i am posting the truth. if people wanna pay less, u will get cheap qquality hardware and service in return. dont ever say cable is cheap, cable tv is cheap bcoz cable operators under declare subscribers if they have 1 lakh customers cable operators tell broadcasters and goverment that they have only 30 thousand customers and pay share of 30 thousnad customers to broadcasters as fees and taxes to govt. rest money for 70 thousnad customers directly goes into cable operator's pocket, so in all they work in a chor manner and even if they charge u rs 50 for cable it hardly matters to them as they gain out of that too but in dth all things are transparent, for each month subscription, each customer pays, dth companies have to give channels their share and goverment the share of taxes, also dth companies have to pay a huge amount each year to isro for transponders they hire . still dth is so cheap in india bcoz dth companies have cut costs by giving cheap chinese hardware and reducing qulaity of service if people want quality, they would have to pay more or less stay happy with what u get,tata sky has never begged u to b a customer
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 15:48,
you were talking about hardware quality , can you please explain TS is having better H/W?!!!
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:14,
yes all dth have stb of cheap quality to keep costs low but out of all tata sky stb's are of better quality
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:17,
(Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote: yes all dth have stb of cheap quality to keep costs low but out of all tata sky stb's are of better quality

so you would like to keep watching stb while others watch the content Smile which all dth stb you have checked.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:26,
(Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote: yes all dth have stb of cheap quality to keep costs low but out of all tata sky stb's are of better quality

Thats what I am asking how you say other's STB is having lower quality when comparing? can you please explain and prove it?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:30,
i have used stb of all companies
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:43,
(Wednesday 23-November-2011, 16:30)aumnamonarayana Wrote: i have used stb of all companies

Smile Used all Companies and All STB's?!!! And I am sure only using STB's cannot prove TS STB is the Best , right?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 19:17,
Welcome to DH mr Dino...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 20:10,
Yes wising the same to him.Nice god name again. Tongue .Hope to see some of his great posts here too. Big Grin

(Wednesday 23-November-2011, 19:17)arsh25 Wrote: Welcome to DH mr Dino...

Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 23-November-2011, 23:19,

yes ts stbs are better than other stbs. if we dont want to pay for good service then they can take some thing like sd which has no service at all. pay more and be happy or pay less and cry later.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »