JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  tatasky test ch no 80
Saturday 23-May-2015, 11:54,
RE: tatasky test ch no 80
Oh... that's the case. Only assumptions. Tatasky said that they would adopt new compression technology
So gsat 10 theory is misleading? Please confirm.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 23-May-2015, 12:11,
No confirmation of sat from any side and any one surely..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 12:50,
New software update shows two more options in the satellite list ie Gsat 10 and AS 7/8,no? So is it just to create a false hope in the minds of customers for keeping their subscription active?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 12:54,
(Saturday 23-May-2015, 12:50)harshbardhan Wrote: New software update shows two more options in the satellite list ie Gsat 10 and AS 7/8,no? So is it just to create a false hope in the minds of customers for keeping their subscription active?

Now test channel have signals and working fine..
May be they r migrating to AS7/8 in future .. but thesignals in those few TPs r dummy surely... i have checked few times those TP parameters in AS7/8 but nothing found..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana, harshbardhan
Saturday 23-May-2015, 15:42,
Lot of things will happen for sure. ust a little more wait. New channels and New Sat are on the way.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 16:00,
Neither Kumar Sir nor Dayag or M Bro has answered my query that is this channel in MPEG2 now as boldy has posted screenshot of channel 80 running in MPEG2 SD STB?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 16:06,
Well at that time there was no signal.. if no signals during scan the channel gets deleted from the list.. so not able to reply ur querry.
The above channel is in MPEG2 as its the channel named in DVB DREAM as TATASKY TEST. the other TATASKY TEST 2 still not added in STB.
BTW In mine SD STB the channel number is shown as 080... but above picture is showing 80. may be its another model sd stb. mine is technicolor brand.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 16:28,
But sir i guess when these channels were launched both were in MPEG4,ave they converted it to MPEG4 in last few days?

Its showing 80 in old SD STB as old STB's have only 3 numbering system while new ones have 4 numbering system
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 16:42,
Both channels r in MPEG2 itself...

Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 23-May-2015, 16:47,
Sir, i am talking about the point when they launched these channels
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »