JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
tatasky test ch no 80
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  tatasky test ch no 80
Has to check older updates.. Sad
Add Thank You Reply

I remember it really well sir, they launched both these chs in MPEG4 , they converted them to MPEG2 1 or 2 days before
Add Thank You Reply

Maybe. if they remove and add them later the conversion update doesnt scan as the channel is new once it deleted. we have to check it again .. once they removed MPEG4 and added in MPEG2 then we cant get them unless check it again..
Add Thank You Reply

Okay sir
Add Thank You Reply

As per their CEO TS is experimenting some advance compression standard. Naturally there would be some kind of disturbances in normal TV viewing. In order to divert attention of the users TS has given free channels viewing offer. To my mind if they are not fully sure about smooth execution of said technology they may extend free viewing further to some extent.
Add Thank You Reply

Testing is over, now channel addition will happen. I believe when V TP signals come next time then it will be accompanied by new channels
Add Thank You Reply

The time has come harsh bro, now the suspense will be revealed. Today tata sky team must be on off so from tomorrow u will see changes
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:

I wish your words came true.
Add Thank You Reply

It will come true bro
Add Thank You Reply