JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
usb port in airtel stb
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 11:19,
usb port in airtel stb
hi this is my first post. i saw usb port in airtel stb and what is the use of it?can we record or watch movies from the pen drive?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 13:10,
RE: usb port in airtel stb
this port is not working in airtel and you can also confirm with CC.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 14:20,
In D2H they say that port can used and we can watch movies from Pen drive. Is it true?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 18:08,
Amatan you are an old forum member on many forums still such questions? Anyways no that USB port is only there for maintenance purposes and can not be used for any purpose by the customer.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
amatan, motwani
Thursday 10-November-2011, 17:30,
(Wednesday 09-November-2011, 18:08)arsh25 Wrote: Amatan you are an old forum member on many forums still such questions? Anyways no that USB port is only there for maintenance purposes and can not be used for any purpose by the customer.

I was also sure about it but then when some were telling that it can be used and so on and smods were also posting there without any objections. So I had that doubt. But when experts like you tell my doubts gets cleared.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-November-2011, 21:42,
(Thursday 10-November-2011, 17:30)amatan Wrote: I was also sure about it but then when some were telling that it can be used and so on and smods were also posting there without any objections. So I had that doubt. But when experts like you tell my doubts gets cleared.

thanks for your confidence in me,please don't listen to those S-MODS,surprising that they are promotion wrong info,pls name them.
Forum team should never promote or sit silent on wrong info being provided.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to arsh25 for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Thursday 10-November-2011, 22:07,
(Thursday 10-November-2011, 17:30)amatan Wrote:
(Wednesday 09-November-2011, 18:08)arsh25 Wrote: Amatan you are an old forum member on many forums still such questions? Anyways no that USB port is only there for maintenance purposes and can not be used for any purpose by the customer.

I was also sure about it but then when some were telling that it can be used and so on and smods were also posting there without any objections. So I had that doubt. But when experts like you tell my doubts gets cleared.

Smile i hope you are clever enough to understand those things
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 11-November-2011, 16:27,
(Thursday 10-November-2011, 21:42)arsh25 Wrote: thanks for your confidence in me,please don't listen to those S-MODS,surprising that they are promotion wrong info,pls name them.
Forum team should never promote or sit silent on wrong info being provided.

That admin is having one 12 feet dish which gives lesser signal than a 6ft dish Big Grin Big Grin
As I had long break I forgot about them and what they are upto. So got misguided.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »