JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help which channel showing england newzealand matches?
Sunday 17-February-2013, 08:30,
which channel showing england newzealand matches?
we have 9 sports Sd and 3 HD channels but still cannot find any channel showing england newzealand series. Is any channel telecasting matches in india?

if i am not wrong rights are with Nimbus and they are not showing this.espn star would have been best to show cricket
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 17-February-2013, 10:57,
RE: which channel showing england newzealand matches?
(Sunday 17-February-2013, 08:30)ravi Wrote: we have 9 sports Sd and 3 HD channels but still cannot find any channel showing england newzealand series. Is any channel telecasting matches in india?

if i am not wrong rights are with Nimbus and they are not showing this.espn star would have been best to show cricket

No it isn't being telecasted in india.
You are wrong.Rights were with MSM till 2012.ONE ALLIANCE distributed neo channel that time so gifted them pak,sa,zim series as they hadn't a fulltime sports channel them. But they had showed ind series before.

Now in 2012-17 period only 21days of live india cricket is there and for the poor peformance of nz,notakers is there for india and it is unsold.
Hope some channel will show ind-nz next year.
I wish rights goes to six as they have nothing to show.
don't wish for ess.It is overloaded now.If they they will destroy other sports like this year australia open,bpl,liga and serie a.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  News: England Versus Newzealand Test starts today MJ786 3 706 Thursday 16-May-2013, 17:10
Last Post: MJ786
  Australia v/s newzealand 2nd test ravi 4 1,145 Wednesday 14-December-2011, 20:31
Last Post: amatan