Return Gift Offer : Terms & Conditions
1. Customer needs to do a Peer to Peer ”Send Money” transaction (“Transaction”) of Rs.21 & above to get Rs.51 Cash back through the Oxigen Wallet App.
2. This offer is valid from 30th October 2015 to 13th November 2015.
3. The Peer to Peer send money transaction can be done across all channels including contact to contact, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and email.
4. Any Transaction of less than Rs.21 shall not be eligible for the cash back.
5. Customer is eligible to receive the cash back once during the offer period. The first eligible transaction during the offer period shall receive the cash back.
6. To be eligible for the cash back, the sender and receiver must be an Oxigen Wallet customer. In case the receiver is not an Oxigen Wallet user he/she must open an Oxigen wallet account and accept the money.
7. If the receiver does not open an Oxigen Wallet within 7 days from the date of 1st eligible send Money Transaction (during the campaign), the money will be returned to the sender in their account and shall not be eligible for any cashback.
8. Cash back will be processed within 48 hours from the time of a successful transaction.
9. In the event the cashback is not processed within 48 hours, customer may write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week from the date of transaction. Claims after this period shall not be entertained by Oxigen.
10. Cashback offer is not valid if the receiver sends money back to the sender.
11. Received cashback amount cannot be used for money transfer activities such as Ask Money, Send Money, Money Transfer to bank.
12. Oxigen reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the offer at anytime without prior notice to its customers.
13. Oxigen wallet reserves the right to deny the offer to any customer who is not eligible.
14. This offer is subject to force majeure terms.
15. In no event the aggregate liability of Oxigen arising under this offer shall exceed the value of cashback a customer is entitled to receive under this offer.
16. Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.