Monday 14-November-2011, 13:14
I am planning to FTA MPEG-4 DVB-S2 receiver.
Can anyone recommend me which is the best receiver available in Indian market at present.
Monday 14-November-2011, 13:33
You can buy Solid HDS2-2100 MPEG-4 DVB-S2 HD Receiver with USB Recording for watching FTA channels.
Features and functions:
· Fully Compliant with the DVB-S2 digital TV reception Standard
· Support HDTV / SDTV MPEG 2/ MPEG-4 / H.264 decoding
· Support 480i / 480p / 576i/ 576p/ 720p/1080i
· Convenient auto search function
· Intelligent graphical user interface design
· Capacity for storing up to 2000 transponder and 4000 channels
· Support DVB-s / S2 Digital TV signal modulated in QPSK / 8PSK
· Input frequency range 950Mhz – 2150Mhz
· Support DISEQC1.0 / Seqc1.2
· Reception for SCPC / MCPC / C/ KU Band reception
· Fast Channel Selection
· Favourite Channel Edit , Parental Lock
· Variable aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9 ) 4.3 Pan and Scan or later box modes
· Support USB 2.0 and OTA software Upgrade
· Support USB 2.0 PVR, MP3, JPG photo playback
Monday 14-November-2011, 13:35
Whats the price of the box?
Monday 14-November-2011, 13:47
There is also another receiver called Yuri. This is also HD receiver and it works better than Solid.
Monday 14-November-2011, 17:07
can you post the specifications of the box and the price details.
Tuesday 15-November-2011, 13:13
Specifications are same like Solid but it also tunes some channels which Solid doesnt tune. It costs around Rs.2400.
Tuesday 15-November-2011, 13:26
heard about Yuri lnb but did not know about yuri receiver.is it old ?
Tuesday 15-November-2011, 14:16
thanks lnb15k for the information.
This weekend will try to check in the shops near my place.