Friday 10-February-2012, 11:50
In view of the government released CAS bill Tata Sky will be actively looking at newer modes to acquire subscribers. An initiative in this direction is to approach schools and promote our services through the 'School Contact Program.'
- Around 300 schools have been identified in the four metros (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata & Chennai)
- Campaign Leaflets with a unique nine digit alpha numeric code printed on them will be provided to the schools. These will be distributed among the students.
- Any connection and successful activation done with the provision of these codes will entitle the subscriber to a Goodie Bag. A bag containing the below mentioned gifts will be send out to the subscriber/student
- Catapult Aeroplane
- Bey Blade wrist band
- Toy Dracula teeth
- Finger Lights
- Ben 10 Wrist Watch
- All schools achieving a target of 50 activations will be given a 32" LCD TV. The list of this will be provided through marketing only after the campaign is over.
- Subscriber to quote the unique code at the helpline pre/post activation (within the campaign dates) to be eligible for the offer
- Subscriber is eligible for the goodie bag only on successful activation of the connection
- Only 1 coupon code can be redeemed per Subscriber Id
- No discount on the box or packages under this offer
- The TAT for delivery of gift will be 20 days from the date of Activation
- Schools that achieve the target of 50 activations will get the gift (32" LCD TV) only after the end of the campaign period