Tuesday 24-January-2012, 19:55
The process is defined for scenario where a Tata Sky Subscriber wants to cancel his Subscription. This process is only for Subscriber who has TSK box & not Sale box.
Offers Available- NA
Quote:Helpline Agent -Standard Phrase - NA
• When Subscriber calls the helpline for Cancelling Tata Sky Connection, TSA should try to retain the Subscriber
• If Subscriber insists on cancellation, he will follow the existing cancellation process of raising an SR
Cancellation Desk Executive-
• Cancellation Desk Executive will take ownership of the SR & contact the Subscriber
• If Customer agrees to retain, Executive will close the SR with relevant details captured
• If Subscriber insists for cancellation, Executive will check if the Subscriber has TSK box
• Performs the below process-Quote:• Assets will be InactiveISP CCO Process-
• Account will be cancelled only in cases where all the boxes needs to be retrieved
• De-Installation WO will be created for each TSK asset for retrieval
• TSK will be moved to Cancelled Status (Once the Permanent Cancelled Status is available in Siebel all these TSK will have to be moved to Permanent Cancelled status as a onetime activity)
• TSK will be moved to Permanent Cancelled status once the same is available in Siebel
• Assets that needs to be retrieved will be captured in the WO
• ISP CCO does the WO Scheduling
• Upon completion of WOQuote:• ISP will move the WO to Completed status after updating all the mandatory info in the WO• ISP dispatches all the retrieved material to TSL Warehouse
• He will update the returned material in the Returnable Material List
• He will move the WO to Verified Status
• Installer will visit the Subscriber Premise
• He will de-install the TSK Box, Adaptor & Remote
• He will hand over the material to ISP
• He will ensure the right asset # is captured in the WO
Credit Adjustment team process-
• Based on the De-Install closed Wos file update-Quote:• the boxes will be delinked from the account• Cheque refund NRC to be passed in Kenan and handover to Revenue Accounting team basis Closure of De-installation WO and Receipt of STB/Materials returned back to warehouse
• status of the asset changed to Available
Offers Available- NA
Quote:Q: What if the subscriber has a Sale Box & a TSK box?
A: Only the TSK box needs to be retrieved since the same is Tata Sky property
Q: Will the subscriber get the balance amount that is existing in his Account?
A: Yes, he will. A refund cheque will sent to him once the TSK box has been received by warehouse
Q: What if the subscriber wants to cancel only one of the TSK box?
A: The account will remain in Active/ Deactive status, only the TSK box that needs to be cancelled will be made Inactive & De-Installation WO raised to retrieve it
Q: Do we need to raise one De-Installation WO for each box?
A: Yes, one WO per TSK box & the box serial # needs to be captured under the Existing asset # field in the WO in Siebel