Reliance Jio, one of India’s leading telecom service providers, has launched its Jio AirFiber wireless broadband service. Jio AirFiber utilizes the Jio True 5G network to deliver broadband-like internet speed of up to 1 Gbps. The service is currently available in eight cities: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune.
Jio AirFiber offers speeds up to 1 Gbps and access to over 550 digital live TV channels
Jio AirFiber offers a wide range of features, including:
- Speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Access to over 550 digital live TV channels
- Subscriptions to more than 16 OTT apps
- Smart Home services, such as Cloud PC for Education and Work-from-home, security and surveillance solutions, Smart Home IoT solutions, and more
|Plan Name||Unlimited Data up to (Mbps)||Price (₹)||Content|
|JioAirFiber||100||1199||550+ Digital Channels|
|JioAirFiber Max 300||300||1499||550+ Digital Channels|
|JioAirFiber Max 500||500||2499||550+ Digital Channels|
|JioAirFiber Max 1000||1000||3999||550+ Digital Channels|
- All plans are available in 6 and 12-month options.
- GST applicable on all plans.
- JioAirFiber Max service available in select areas.
- Installation charge of ₹1000 waived off with 12-month plan.
- Long-term plans available with credit/debit card EMI.
Jio AirFiber is currently available in eight metro cities in India
To check the availability of Jio AirFiber in your area, you can give a missed call to 6000860008 or visit the Jio website or Jio Store.
How to book a new Jio AirFiber connection
To book a new Jio AirFiber connection, you can:
- Give a missed call to 6000860008
- Visit the Jio website or Jio Store
- WhatsApp Jio customer support at 18008991991
Customers will get a Wi-Fi router, a 4K Smart set-top box, and a voice-active remote at no additional cost.